Gone are the days of a boring retirement when such a phrase was synonymous with an uneventful future. The quality of life beyond retirement has grown in leaps and bounds thanks to the flourishing of beautiful private retirement golf communities and the demands of planning an early retirement. The typical retiree isn’t typical – with more choosing private retirement communities with benefits beyond home ownership – communities have risen to the challenge and provide more than just a restful place to retire. Read more for the benefits of living or retiring in a private golf community.
- Socialization: Being surrounded by friends and engaging in fun social activities lowers the risk of dementia and strengthens the immune system. Living in a private or upscale golf retirement community comes with a built in network of people who all share space in the community. Enjoy a glass of wine with your friends and neighbors and become part of a community of peers to live stronger.
- Security: A solitary lifestyle doesn’t have to be fraught with dangers. Upscale golf or retirement communities are safe places to enjoy an evening stroll, sunset golf game, or stargazing. Realizing you forgot to lock the door is not quickly followed up by an anxiety attack. Enjoy the peace of life in a secured community.
- Fitness: Staying active could very well be the proverbial fountain of youth. Enjoy a daily round of golf, a neighborhood stroll, a match of tennis, yoga classes, take a swim in a state-of-the-art pool, or stick with your own routine at a community fitness center. Stay fit and stave off insomnia, prevent heart disease, and decrease cancer risks along with countless other physical and mental benefits. Maybe even enlist your friend and neighbor for accountability and companionship during your workouts.
- New Experiences: Ever wanted to try something new but felt uncomfortable going it alone? Enjoy new experiences with neighbors, peers and friends. Making new experiences group experiences is fun and exciting. Luxury private and golf communities cater to their residents with organized opportunities for get togethers, themed-parties, seasonal gatherings, games, book clubs, workshops, volunteering, and more.
- Low Maintenance: Being a part of a community simply makes life easier. Many upscale communities offer an array of services from meal planning and preparation, to landscaping, to chauffeured transportation. Living in a home outfitted with the latest technology and favorite amenities makes it that much more pleasurable to enjoy visits with the grandkids. Whatever your personal lifestyle craves, a luxury country club or retirement community has the options to suit your unique needs and characteristics.
- City Life Benefits: The quality and availability of healthcare in retirement tops the list of most mature adult’s major priorities. Living in a community that is in close proximity to, but not in the busy heart of, a city like Phoenix is perfect since you having access to major healthcare services and hospitals. You also have easy access to shopping, dining, cultural and other major events.
If you’re looking for a private golf and country club community or in the planning stages of retirement, living alongside your peers in a private community has a multitude of benefits. Please contact us to find the perfect place for your active lifestyle.